Corporate videos for businesses, no matter what sector.
Corporate videos are an immediate way to highlight your products or services to potential customers. They are a great tool to build affinity and trust with your target audience, using visual storytelling instead of plain text. The ability to deliver your key business messages quickly and effectively can be the difference between an enquiry or a lost opportunity.
Whether you are a one-person business, or have over 100 employees, a corporate video can add the wow factor to your website. If you want to introduce yourself to potential clients to demonstrate your credibility, or need to showcase the depth of your team’s expertise, we can work with you to create the perfect video.
How can a corporate video help my business?
If your business sells a product or service that is visually engaging, a video will showcase it perfectly. Demonstrating quality and performance to potential customers prior to purchase is a much more effective method of encouraging customer interaction than static images and text. How many times have you made a conscious effort to purchase something when you’ve seen it, as opposed to just reading or hearing about it? Corporate videos instantly deliver understanding of a product or service, which can trigger engagement and a purchase.
Additionally, when it comes to getting traffic on your website and ranking on search engines, having a corporate video can really improve your SEO. If you host your video content on YouTube, and embed it on your website it will help to boost your website ranking and reach more people.
Here are some practical uses for corporate videos for business:
- Insert videos into your social media marketing strategy. Videos are fast becoming the most effective post types across many social networks. With autoplay on Facebook video and Instagram, videos grab the attention of the viewer.
- Liven up presentations and engage the people in the room. Use a video to set a context for the conversation that surrounds it
- Add a video to your next proposal – these are often long and dense documents especially if your offering is technical – and having a video could help you win the contract as well as explaining your business in a really engaging way.
- Incorporate your video into an email marketing campaign. If you have a mail-out that is going to new potential clients you can entice readers by embedding a thumbnail image and a play button.
- Exhibitions. By their very nature, exhibitions are packed with your competition. A video could help you to stand out from the other companies by giving the delegates something interesting and engaging to watch. The great thing about a corporate video for an exhibition stand is that the messaging in the video is entirely planned and controlled, so if you are busy talking to someone you can be confident that the people watching are getting the next best representation of your business.
Talk to us about Square Daisy Visibility, where we handle everything from creating your video to getting it seen.
What does a corporate video look like?
A corporate video could be a whole range of types of video content. It could be the company director delivering to camera, or a footage of your premises. One thing to consider is not everyone feels comfortable being filmed, so this could mean that the person delivering to camera might not sell your business as well as you’d like them to. Additionally, some premises can not portray your business in the best possible way – you know that your business is built on the employees and the quality work they provide, and not the environment from which they do their stellar work. Most offices may not have a huge amount of visually interesting things to capture. The alternative is an animated video. Use an animation to explain how you are better than your competitors, and to outline your process and your values for potential customers.
Animated Videos include:
- motion graphics
- process diagrams
- icons or typography
“Having a video for the sake of it is a truly terrible reason. But a considered and professionally delivered production can really help give your clients all the reasons they need to use your product or service, or pick up the phone for more information. With our corporate videos we want to tell a story. A story about your business and what you stand for. It has to be more than just ‘hey we do this, please use us’. It should inspire those watching to know that you’re the best available, and they’d be foolish not to talk to you. That’s how we want to add value. That’s the story we want to help you tell.”
I’m convinced. How can I get corporate videos for my website?
Traditionally the process of creating a video requires a professional writer, director, production team and camera crew and post-production house. It can be costly and time consuming. However, Square Daisy have streamlined the process to ensure that every business has the opportunity to access professional videos services at a price that they can afford.
- We take the time to discuss your business and what you need from your corporate video
- We outline what you do, and how you are different to your competitors (your USP)
- We understand your customers and target audience
- We offer options we think will deliver maximum impact for your project
Corporate Videos for Business Case Studies
One of our clients is a membership organisation who usually expect 1200 new members each year. Within 6 weeks of launching two animated videos they attracted over 700 new members, well over half their annual target. Another client- a global engineering company, filmed a new and complex piece of machinery which used new methods of automation. In a presentation they showed a high quality technical video of the machine, which led to instant interest from senior personnel. This in turn accelerated a site visit and secured an order in excess of £350K.