The terms and conditions below relate to a number of our services, however most apply across the multitude of services that we offer. The principle idea behind these terms of business are to protect both parties from any misunderstandings, as the likelihood of issues can be dramatically increased with creative products. By their very nature we are creating something that does not exist, and the picture in your head may not match the picture in ours, so we have to put checks and balances in place to make sure we don’t go too far without you being happy with everything.
- Prior to any work commencing, a Service Level Agreement will be signed to ensure that all deliverables are agreed, and both parties understand the scope of works.
- Initial payment to clear before any commencement of works.
- A full project meeting will take place at the outset of any project to ensure that the brief is agreed, and the scope of works contained within the Service Level Agreement matches with the outcomes of the project meeting.
- All objectives and specification must be agreed upon.
- Final decision makers should be identified at the outset of the project, accessible at all stages of the process and sign off sought from them at each relevant stage.
- Once a timeline for any project is agreed, any failure of the client to provide required feedback, content sign off or input on the stipulated deadlines may result in an alteration to the schedule and delay deployment, essentially moving the project to the next available slot in the production schedule.
- Once any video storyboard is signed off, any changes to the video concept will incur additional charges.
- If feedback or approval is not provided by the date stipulated in the timeline but the project is completed to specification and by the date agreed in the SLA, Square Daisy will invoice for the any instalment or final amount as the company is not responsible for any delay in the project.
- No proposal includes any logo, image or artwork adaptations or development of different file formats unless stipulated at the outset of the project.
- All logos and artwork files are required in vector format such as EPS, Ai. or PDF.
- Final invoices will be triggered at the point stipulated on the timeline providing Square Daisy has delivered on its requirements regardless of whether the video has been deployed.
- Any additional expenses incurred in the course of any project will be recharged to the client but not without prior permission from the client.
- Payment terms are generally 50% of the total project cost invoiced upon signing of the SLA, with the remaining 50% of the total project cost invoiced upon final completion and deployment. In the case of larger, more complex projects, we will agree a staged invoicing model based on milestones and achievement of deliverables.
- Payment terms are 14 days from date of invoice. Initial invoices are payable by return before the project is able to start.
- Payment by cheque will incur a £25.00 admin fee per cheque.
- Square Daisy reserves the right to promote any completed project as part of their portfolio unless specific written objection is received by the client.
- Reasonable travel is included in the costs of any project. However should additional travel for meetings, filming or any other element be required, this will be recharged to the client.
All terms and conditions are outlined in the Service Level Agreement that will be provided to you. If you have any questions or queries on our terms, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be delighted to explain in more detail.